Pay Lunch Account
"It takes many people working together to insure the
growth and vitality of an educational institution like
Pinewood Christian Academy."
Congratulations on your decision to explore an independent school education for your
child, and thank you for your interest in Pinewood Christian Academy!
|Welcome from Pinewood Christian Academy Admissions Office! We are delighted you are considering Pinewood for your child. Here at Pinewood we combine challenging academics with a strong sense of discipline and Christian beliefs. We seek to enroll students who can benefit from a rigorous academic program and who will make positive contributions to our school. The best way to decide if Pinewood is the right match for your child is to visit our campus. We invite you to attend any of our on-campus events, whether it be a fine arts performance, sporting event, or chapel service. Our website contains more information on these events, and all aspects of life at Pinewood.
In 2012 we added a K3 program. It is a full-day program that includes: learning, lunch, nap and recess time. Children must be 3 years old before August 1. By state law children under the age of 4 may not ride the bus. We do not require our K3 students to wear uniforms.
More info on our K3 Program HERE
Contact Connie Moore at (912) 739-1272 (ext. 60) to request a registration packet. Once you decide to start the Application Process refer to the checklist provided below.
After a review of you students grades and testing you will be contacted to schedule an appointment with the Headmaster. The Headmaster is required to meet with a parent/guardian and the students. The following information is required upon acceptance and your decision to enroll:
- Return the completed Student Application for Enrollment
- Enclose a copy of current ITBS or standardized test scores
- Enclose a copy of the student's current and preceeding year report card
The following information is required to complete your child’s enrollment prior to your child starting school:
- Signed Contract (Including the student info sheet, Discipline Permission Form and the Field Trip Form)
- Registration (K3 & K4- $175 per child; K5-12th grade $300 per child)
- Technology Fee ($70 per student)
Make check payable to Pinewood Christian Academy
You can utilize the website to download the Student Application for Enrollment, view tuition and fees, and take a virtual tour of the facilities. Please feel free to contact Connie Moore, Admissions Office to answer any questions you might have.
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Current immunization records (must be on Form 3231)
- Copy of the student’s social security card
- K4 students only - Eye, ear and dental exam (Form 3300)
- If your child is in your custody from a divorce – we must have a copy of the Final Divorce Agreement documenting your parental custody
- If you have a child in your temporary custody, you must furnish documentation (Grandparent, other relative, etc.)
We look forward to scheduling an interview and tour of Pinewood.
Download and print: Application for Enrollment 2014-2015 Fee Schedule